Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkins, Party, and a Butterfly


I feel like on most days if you asked me what our family has been doing lately you might get a blank stare and “not a whole lot” response.  But now that I am actually getting to sit down, upload pictures and write…well we have been REALLY busy.  I guess that’s why August was my last post.  So this morning I’m just going to start with last month and fill you in on all the Dakota pictures and funny stories that I can.  I’m sure you all could use something better to read then more election results anyways.

Her smile sums up her whole outlook on pumpkins!  She had a great time digging and carving.  
Just a little slimy.
 Searching for seeds.
 Doing what she does best...playing around!
 Trying to get a handle on the stringy and slippery guts.
 Just going to keep playing in it while she can.
 5th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party.  Lonyn trying to sneak in on Paige's pumpkin prep.
 It's a fine balancing act to keep this light stick firmly on her head :)
 Another round of pumpkins that she enthusiastically wanted to participate in.
 Likes it just as much as the first time!
 Captain America, cupcake, butterfly, devil, and a pumpkin. Anyone having fun?!
 
 The key is to take as many pictures as possible and hope for a good one.
 Everyone is in their own little world!
 Still holding out for that keeper pic...
 I think we'll roll with this one!
All dressed up on Halloween night. 
 Post trick or treating. 
 Candy basket fits nicely on her head.
 Gathering her loot and heading off to bed.  Successful 2nd Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment